I'm beautiful like DIAMONDS in the sky.


OOTD popularly known by the netizens as Outfit-Of-The-Day, has been a trending hashtag or statement for someone who loves fashion. So since I think I do love fashion, I'm counting myself in. (feelingera 2.0! HAHA!) While I'm busy thinking and searching for inspiration for my OOTD, I read this line from RiRi.
When I am putting looks together, I dare myself to make something work. I always look for the most interesting silhouette or something that's a little off, but I have to figure it out. I have to make it me. I think that's the thrill in fashion. - Rihanna
I got inspired by this line so I decided to channel her in my outfit-of-the-day. Taking ideas from Rihanna's famous fashion trademarks: over-sized shirt, camouflage, gold accessories and boots, I then come up with this look. :)

I'm the one in gray. :) Camou Printed Supremo Shirt available at The Ranz Project


I super love my wear. I think "somehow" I channel Rihanna through this wear. (What do you think? Achieve naman diba, kahit konti lang? HAHA! :P)

My top is from my favorite on-line store, The Ranz Project. I bought this camou printed text that states "SUPREMO", feeling my military vibe since my father is a soldier.
Supremo Camou Tee available at The Ranz Project

To amplify my look, I choose gold pieces; leather gold spikes, gold chains, pyramid ring and my favorite gold choker necklace. :)



To add some swag, I decided to wear a cap. First time kong mag-cap ever in my past life. HAHA. :) My cap is from MuraDito (which the store name doesn't dignify its price. HAHA :P).



And for my footwear, I took my favorite pair of boots. :) It's from ukay-ukay but it was really a good pick. :)



I really LOVE my OOTD today. Whether I achieve my aim of channeling my inner-Riri vibe or not, I STILL LOVE IT. (Self-support na, medyo narcissist pa! HAHA!)

I surmise that whatever you wear; whether it's old or new, cheap or expensive, second hand or brand-new, it really doesn't matter. As long as you put on your confidence, wear your greatest accessory: SMILE, and believe in your self that you are beautiful, people will always look up to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music of life

Kawalan