The Ranz Project: It's not bragging, it's SWAGGIN'

Fashion has been part of my life since then.
Just had my 5th shirt from The Ranz Project.
So having myself called a fashion enthusiast (feelingera! HAHA!), I always have myself atleast a short time reading blogs, visiting fashion websites or reading both on-line and printed articles.

I also love checking on-line stores for cool stuffs that would spice up my wardrobe, and one of them is The Ranz Project.

The Ranz Project is an on-line store owned and created by the owner. They sell digitally printed shirt with really cool graphic design for less! (I mean it, They're really cool and affordable! :)) Designs were created by the owner itself, Ranz Nikko Muñoz.

So if you are looking for affordable yet swaggin' good shirt, I bet you to visit his on-line store for the coolest, awesomest, and raddest graphic tees. :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm beautiful like DIAMONDS in the sky.